IT Service Delivery Manager / System Engineer MSP
We are seeking a IT Service Delivery Manager / System Engineer. The IT Service Delivery Manager / System Engineer Manager will be responsible for being hands-on technical and Team Lead and Training/Mentoring.
The IT Service Delivery Manager / System Engineer will be joining a Managed Service Provider that focuses on providing high level service to clients for Cloud-Computing, Cyber-security, Networking, and IT SUPPORT.
If you have experience working for a Cloud or Managed Services Provider of any size…please apply, we REALLY want to talk to you and value industry experience.
IT Service Delivery Manager / System Engineer MSP Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution
- Able to Train others, handle escalated tickets, enforce KPIs and Lead others on the Service Desk
- Define processes and operations for Service Delivery and Professional Services
- Create and develop procedures
- Able to Lead or Manage a team of 6-12 Support Technicians
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (administration, not necessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- G-suite/ O365 migrations
- Configure, Support, and maintain AWS/Azure
- Configure and support customer servers and networks
$85,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.