IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP)
IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) Position & Company Overview:
We are a growing Managed Service Provider that not only offers its employees with skillset advancement and growth along with work/life balance. We are looking to bolster our Service Desk by adding an IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) who will do a mix of L2 escalations and System Administration tasks.
The IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) should be comfortable with ConnectWise, Active Directory, GPO, Firewalls, Virtualization, Azure, and Windows Server (admin/configuration). We are seeking candidate for the IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) who are interested in transitioning into full System Administrator roles as this is the trajectory of this position.
Only accepting IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) candidates with previous MSP or CSP experience at this time.
IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) Technical Skills:
- Windows desktop support
- Windows Active Directory
- LAN/WAN networks
- Office 365 Administration experience
- Azure Active Directory administration experience
- Basic firewall management, and troubleshooting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office/Microsoft 365 configuration, management, and troubleshooting
- Setup, Configuration, and Troubleshooting of Hardware (workstations/laptops)
- Microsoft Windows Server basic understanding and troubleshooting
IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) Professional Skills:
- Windows/Apple OS
- Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Firewall /VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- Setup, Configuration, and Troubleshooting of Hardware (servers)
- Networking configuration, management, and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- VMWare/Hyper-V basic configuration and management
IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (MSP) Benefits:
- Partial Remote Schedule
- PTO + Holidays
- Cert training + reimbursement
- 401(k) w/4% match
- $50 per month for cell phone
New York, NY
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.