IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise (MSP)
We have a position open for a IT Service Desk Technician to function as a Tier I/II support specialist working for a Managed Service Provider that has nearly doubled in size over the last 4 years.
The IT Service Desk Technician will be taking tickets on the helpdesk through ConnectWise. The IT Service Desk Technician will have ample opportunity for growth working along side project engineers and eventually assisting with O365 migration and Azure migrations.
IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise (MSP) Job Requirements:
- 1+ years Managed Service Provider Experience Required***
- 1+ years experience with Connectwise & O365
- Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field (MSCA, CCNA, etc) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange.
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Office 365; exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
IT Service Desk Technician- Connectwise (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary $45,000-$55,000
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Frequent company outings
- Ping/pong table, stocked fridges, weekly free lunches
- Work hard/play hard company culture
$44,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.