IT Service Desk Technician-Connectwise & O365 (MSP)
We have a position open for a IT Service Desk Technician to function as a Tier I/II support specialist working for a Managed Service Provider that has nearly doubled in size over the last 4 years.
The Service Desk Support Specialist will be performing two key functions:
1) Working in a 6 person team environment, providing Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support and Systems Administration, and…
2) Be a sponge and advance as quickly as possible by working alongside Senior Networking & System Engineers to perform Virtualization (IaaS) Solutions.
Classroom and certifications are strongly encouraged and paid for, during the first 18 months of employment you can obtain up to 6 certifications.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits and retirement.
IT Service Desk Technician Job Responsibilities
- 2+ years Managed Service Provider Experience
- 1+ years experience with Connectwise & O365
- Associates degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field (MSCA, CCNA, etc) is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in aspects of Microsoft administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016)
- Experience configuring and administering Microsoft Office 365; exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
$40,000 - $50,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.