IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA
IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA Overview:
We are a leading Cloud Managed Services Provider serving a wide spectrum of businesses and organizations since 1985. The IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA will be joining a company of over 60 employees. We provide a high level of service and have the accolades to prove it as we were on Channel Futures MSP 501 list and Top 250 MSSPs in 2020. We value employee growth shown by our competitive salary, full benefits, certification reimbursement, and clear guidelines on how to “move up the ladder” into a variety of roles such as Sys Admin, Network Admin, Team Lead, etc.
Our IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA role is responsible for troubleshooting and assisting clients with complex technical issues that arise. The IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA person will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting on our client’s networks, either through phone calls, or through remote support software. The IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA will support Windows Servers, O365 administration, configuring/maintaining servers via Hyper-V, and cloud computing (Azure/AWS – willing to train).
IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Admin (MCSA– Server Administrator) or proficient
- Citrix Experience (preferred)
- WatchGuard Certified (preferred)
- 2+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Server
- 2+ years supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/Office 365
- 2+ years’ experience supporting backup software
- 2+ years’ experience working with server and network monitoring applications
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Spyware and Antivirus software
- 2+ years’ experience supporting network routers/firewalls/VPN concentrators
IT Service Desk Technician – MCSA Salary & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $60,000
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.