IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP
We are seeking an IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP to join a Managed Service Provider that also provides cloud service offerings and unique network service offers.
As a mid-sized MSP, you will be joining a customer-centric company with a family-like feel. With a variety of service offerings such as cyber security, cloud, professional services, and unified communications, the IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP will have the opportunity expand their technical knowledge with free training for any of our service offerings.
The IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP will be responsible for both escalation support and assist Senior Engineers with some project work.
IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience deploying, maintaining and customizing Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Azure and Office365 environments
- Networking skills (LAN/WAN configuration and support, firewall configuration and rule creation, Wi-Fi technologies, troubleshooting of network route and connectivity issues)
- Virtualization Technologies Experience (KVM, VMWare, HyperV)
- Microsoft Server Experience
- Experience with maintaining/supporting VoIP Technology(Endpoints, SIP, DIDs)
- Intermediate experience with Cloud Service Providers, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Intermediate experience with VPNs, VPCs, SD-WAN, and complex IP routing/switching concepts
- Understanding of WIFI networking; SSIDs; Basic principles of coverage and connectivity for WIFI devices.
IT Service Engineer Tier II/III MSP Salary and Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000
- Benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance) – 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation
Silver Spring, MD
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.