IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP)
We are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP) to join our escalation team.
A qualified IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP) should have a background in VMware and Windows support for multiple clients and environments. The IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP) will primary be the “go-to” tech guy on the Service Desk team handling the most complex tickets.
This is an opportunity to join a stable and organized MSP with a heavy focus on Cloud Services. We promote collaboration and encourage professional growth through certification reimbursements and bonus plans.
IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP) Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot modern networks, multi-site AD, Microsoft Exchange, multi-site WAN environments, on premise networks, virtualization environments, storage area networks, etc.
- MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER AS AN ESCALATION POINT***
- Experience serving as a tier 3+ escalation point on the service desk
- Communicate with clients/ provide recommendations/ improvements
- Experience with Cloud Technologies AWS, Azure, O365
- Strong technical experience with Htper-V, Vmware, Cisco products, Windows Servers
IT Support Engineer- Tier 2/3 (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary: $60,000-$70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401k+ company match
- Bonus plans
- Certification Reimbursements
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.