IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 Escalations (MSP)
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 Escalations (MSP) Overview:
We are a rapidly growing Managed Services Provider in Cerritos, CA. We provide outsourced IT services to clients throughout Southern California, including industries such as Healthcare, Legal, Financial, Manufacturing, and many more. Employee and company growth is highly valued which is why we offer bonuses, 15 days PTO (increases after 1st year), 401(k) w/ match, annual reviews, and more.
We are looking for an eager, hungry, fast paced, and motivated individual for full time salaried employment who is willing to work hard and be a team player. In the IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 Escalations (MSP) opportunity, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing Windows based technical support to end-users on a variety of issues under the guidance of senior engineers, as well as work towards maintaining and administering our client IT environment networks, servers, and cloud.
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 Escalations (MSP) Requirements:
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Servers/Active Directory/Group Policy
- Proficiency in the implementation and support of Office 365 environments
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Azure AD/Intune experience
- Previous experience acting as a point of escalation required
- Previous experience working with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is highly preferred
- Experience with ConnectWise, Autotask, Kaseya, or any other MSP-centric tools preferred
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 Escalations (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- $60,000 – $70,000 (dependent on experience)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 15 Days PTO (increases with tenure)
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Annual Bonus
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.