IT Support Engineer (Windows/Azure)
IT Support Engineer (Windows/Azure) Overview:
We are a full-service Managed IT Services Provider that has been in business for over two decades. Our mission has remained the same, give clients a sense of security by entrusting us with their businesses’ technology and create a work-environment that fosters growth. We’ve maintained these which is why we have continued to grow!
We are a seeking a MSP experienced IT Support Engineer (Windows/Azure) to handle Level 2 escalated issues. We are looking for someone that will grow with the company and move into a leadership role as business continues to develop and the team expands.
IT Support Engineer (Windows/Azure) Technology Experience:
- Strong hands-on/practical experience with the Windows desktop environment (XP/7/8.1/10), Linux/Mac experience a plus.
- Experience with Windows Server, active directory, group policy, domain environments.
- Experience with basic networking principals, routers, modems, switches.
- Experience with Exchange/365 Administration
- Experience with VMWare, HyperV, virtualization
- Experience with Azure AD, InTune is a plus
- Experience with remote management tool and ticketing system (Autotask, ConnectWise, etc)
IT Support Engineer (Windows/Azure) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 3% match
- PTO and Company Paid Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
- Regular Reviews for Advancement
Silver Spring, MD
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.