IT Support Tech – MSP
Are you a strong Microsoft generalist looking for the next step in your IT career? We have an open position for a Windows Tier I Technical Support Tech in Downtown LA. This is a great opportunity for a junior systems support technician to gain exposure to emerging virtualization and Microsoft technologies and NOT just focus on desktop support. We have a position an open for candidates experienced with Windows Server and desktop support. This position is suited for someone with 1+ years of experience with an MSP, looking to gain hands on exposure to back end technologies and virtualization/cloud/network deployment projects.
IT Support Tech Requirements:
- 1+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 1+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise, Kaseya, N-able, etc
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred
$40,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.