IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP)
We are seeking a IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) to join our fun and collaborative team! The IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) will work on both Level 1 and some Level 2 issues on the Service Desk.
The IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) is an opportunity to join a customer-centric Managed and Cloud Service provider with a team-oriented environment built on effective collaboration and employee career growth opportunities. We have a “Work hard play hard mentality” and believe in celebrating success on the team through company outings, promotions, and recognition.
IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 support for all client tickets.
- Troubleshoot & Administer O365
- Manage accounts in active directory for various clients
- Provide desktop support
- Work along side senior engineers for exposure to project based work
IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) Requirements:
- Comfortable with multiple technologies such as Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, printers, phone systems, Exchange, basic network and systems administration and desktop support.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- 1-3 years of IT experience required
- 6 months- 1 year MSP experience REQUIRED
- ConnectWise experience a major plus
IT Support Technician- Desktop Support (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary: $50,000-$60,000
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k+ company match
- Certification reimbursement
- Quick advancement opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Frequent company events
- Free lunch Fridays
- Continued mentorship opportunities
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Plano, TX
Proposed Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Published: May 24, 2023
Job ID: BW2949