IT Support Technician (MSP)
IT Support Technician (MSP):
We are a rapidly growing Cloud Services Provider that is cementing our status as one of the premier IT Services companies on Long Island. This opportunity will place the IT Support Technician (MSP) directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skillset by working with a variety of customers and environments. The IT Support Technician (MSP) will be given the tools they need to succeed with regular company trainings along with certification reimbursement.
In the IT Support Technician (MSP) role, you are responsible for providing technical support to clients by resolving various customer service issues daily, will visit client sites to install and support network connected office equipment and software solutions. In this role, expect to spend 90% of the day working on support issues and 10% of the day assisting other team members.
Only considering IT Support Technician (MSP) applicants who have previously worked with a Managed Services Provider.
IT Support Technician (MSP) Technical Proficiency:
- Windows Server & Desktop OS (all versions)
- Desktop applications (Microsoft, QuickBooks, etc…)
- Microsoft networking, Active Directory, SQL, and other technologies
- Basic network LAN/WAN architecture
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc…)
- ConnectWise or similar products
IT Support Technician (MSP) Benefits:
- Partial WFH schedule (2-3 days at home per week)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Trainings
- Certification Reimbursement
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.