IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services
We are currently seeking an experienced IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services who is interested in being part of a fast growing Cloud and Managed Services Provider (MSP) located in the Greater Chicago area.
Have you supported SMB technology and are you a strong IT generalist looking to advance your career in the Cloud? Then you are encouraged to apply!!
The IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services will be joining a stable and growing Cloud Service Provider with regular performance reviews and a collaborative work environment.
IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services:
Up-to-date in Windows/ Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services Technologies:
- Windows 2012R2/16, Azure
- P2Vs, VMware, ESXi, Hyper-V
- Conceptualize the design and deployments of new offices and new clients (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Meraki, Firewalls (SonicWALL), Switches (Cisco)
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- CCNA and MCSA is strongly preferred but not required.
IT System Administrator- Azure/Cloud Services Benefits:
- $60,000-$70,000 (dependent on experience)
- Formal training
- Certification training and reimbursement is provided.
- Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement
Arlington Heights, IL
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.