IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP)
We are currently seeking a IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP).
IT IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP) will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Elgin, IL where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career.
The career paths from our IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP) role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further!
IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP) Required Qualifications:
- ConnectWise experience a major plus
- Minimum of 2 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred
IT System Administrator & Desktop Support (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary: $55,000 – $65,000
- 100% paid health premium (medical, dental, vision)
- Frequent company outings
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities available
- Frequent reviews and internal promotions
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.