IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP)
We are a well established Managed Service, Cloud Service and IT consulting firm looking to add on a IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP) in response to company growth.
The IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP) will be meeting with clients regularly to provide technical guidance and resolution.
The IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP) will be looked at as the technical expert requiring an advanced technical skill set and ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients. The IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP) will primarily be working with Microsoft systems and will make heavy use of MS O365, MS Azure, various virtualization tools (VMware & Hyper-V), as well as network administration.
IT System Administrator- Field Tech (MSP) Requirements:
- 4+ years of hands on Windows desktop or systems support experience is required
- SonicWall, Meraki or Cisco experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows Server migrations
- 2+ YEARS OF MSP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience with Active Directory (add/delete users, group policies)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (hosted O365/ Exchange highly sought after)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Switch installation, configuration and troubleshooting with VLAN configuration.
- Salary $70,000-$85,000
- 100% paid for Health Benefits
- Work from home when not on client sites
- Certification Reimbursement
- Paid annual training
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Generous PTO
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.