IT System Administrator II
IT System Administrator II Position Overview:
We’re a bleeding-edge IT company providing Managed and Cloud Services to small to large businesses across the country doing everything from help desk support to building brand new infrastructures. We do all we can to promote within, but with 25% growth over the last 4 years we have no choice but to bring in top talent from outside. We are seeking a IT System Administrator II for a permanent, full time position offering full benefits and guaranteed paths for growth internally.
The IT System Administrator II will take L2 and L3 escalated tickets through ConnectWise, while also working on backend projects.
The ideal IT System Administrator II will have 1+ years of Managed Services experience and previous experience performing O365 migrations and any experience migrating clients into full or hybrid Cloud environments is highly preferred (Azure/AWS). We are attracted to people who are confident in their abilities but understand there is always more to learn!
IT System Administrator II Required Skills:
- Ability to migrate servers and perform O365 migrations
- Solid Working Knowledge of Firewall Technologies including VPN ‐ SonicWALL shop
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012 through 2019 servers
- Extensive network skills and experience including TCP/IP; DHCP, DNS, WINS, Workgroups, Domains, Active Directory.
- The configuration, management, and troubleshooting of firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Experience with ConnectWise (or comparable products)
IT System Administrator II Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary $70k – $80k+ (flexible dependent on experience)
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Annual performance reviews
- Yearly bonus (given company wide)
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- Certification reimbursement & Paid Training
- Partial WFH schedule
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Westminster, CA
Proposed Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Published: March 15, 2023
Job ID: BW6465