IT System Administrator Level 2
IT System Administrator Level 2 Position Overview:
Our mission is to deliver solutions that can efficiently address any IT needs our clients have. This ranges from systems, networks, security, communications, managed/cloud services, and more. We support small to large businesses in a variety of industries located throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
The IT System Administrator Level 2 will be supporting infrastructure, servers, and support of daily operation. As a IT System Administrator Level 2, you will be an integral part to building policy and procedure for support of network and infrastructure along with a guide for end user support. This is a hands on technical role which will have the IT System Administrator Level 2 working with systems, servers, networks and end users directly.
IT System Administrator Level 2 Requirements:
- Windows infrastructure, i.e. active directory, group policy, PKI, et al
- Windows Server, 2012 – 2019 configuration and deployment
- Server Virtualization, i.e. Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere
- Storage, Disaster recovery & Backup solutions (Datto, Veeam, etc.)
- Office 365, Azure, AWS, and G-Suite administration.
IT System Administrator Level 2 Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- 15 days PTO
- Certification Reimbursement and Monthly Paid Training
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.