IT System Administrator – MSP Division
IT System Administrator – MSP Division Overview:
We are an IT Consulting firm that provides business technology solutions to small to enterprise sized business clients throughout the DMV. We maintain a very flexible and relaxed office environment, but enjoy the demand of our jobs and work hard every day to go above and beyond our client’s expectations. We are seeking an IT System Administrator – MSP Division to join our booming Managed Services team.
The IT System Administrator – MSP Division will be responsible for providing top to bottom IT support to clients in variety of environments working with technologies such as, but not limited to; Microsoft, VMware, Hyper-V, Cisco, and Azure. The IT System Administrator – MSP Division will also be looked to for technology guidance and be considered the IT expert by clients so a cool demeanor and wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology is critical.
IT System Administrator – MSP Division Requirements:
- Provide support for Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Hyper-V and Microsoft Cloud
- Manage and Deploy Firewalls, Managed Switches, and other Networking Equipment
- Manage Multiple Office365 Deployments and Migrations including New Deployments
- Manage and Deploy VMWare Environments as well as Hyper-V
- Assist clients with technology planning, IT project management, reporting and compliance
IT System Administrator – MSP Division Salary + Benefits:
- $75,000 – $90,000
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3.5% match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.