IT System Administrator (Tier II)
We are seeking a IT System Administrator (Tier II).
The IT System Administrator (Tier II) will be joining a Cloud Managed Services Provider ranked as a top CRN 250 company.
The IT System Administrator (Tier II) will provide innovative reactive and proactive solutions/services and pragmatic proposals to IT problems while visiting SMB clients sites. Solutions are centered around Windows and VMware technologies.
IT System Administrator (Tier II) Responsibilities include:
- Administrating Microsoft Servers
- Serving as a technical expert analyzing client infrastructure and providing recommendations on improvements.
- Administration and migrations with Office 365 and Azure
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Systems monitoring, analysis and capacity planning.
- Virtualization technology support
IT System Administrator (Tier II) Required Experience:
- 3+ years experience with Windows Servers, Azure, O365
- 3+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to travel to various client sites within a 10 mile radius.
- Strong communication and ability to align business and technology goals.
IT System Administrator (Tier II) Benefits:
- Salary $55,000-$70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k+ company match
- Ability to work with the most cutting edge technology
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.