IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud
We are seeking a IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud, to support Windows servers and small to mid-size company infrastructure in Irvine, CA.
The IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud will have a chance for promotions within the team and will not have to handle any lower level support as their Tier I tickets are outsourced. The IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud will be a part of a Cloud Computing & Outsourced IT Consulting firm that has been around for 30+ years and fosters a family-like company culture that promotes growth and technical advancement.
As a IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud, you will work with O365, Windows Server, VMware administration, Azure, and alongside Sr Engineers for high level projects. The IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud must enjoy interacting with end users as half of your time will be spent as a dedicated resource for one of our biggest clients.
**Candidates with Managed Services experience, are strongly encouraged to apply**
IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud Requirements:
- Experience in Tier II, administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based corporate networks
- Experience performing O365 migrations
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience: Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
IT System Administrator Tier II – MSP/Cloud Benefits:
- Salary $70,000 – $80,000
- Professional training
- Mentorship program
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k +5% match
- 15 days of PTO
- Certification Reimbursement
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.