IT System Administrator- Tier II (MSP/CSP)
We are currently seeking a IT System Administrator- Tier II (MSP/CSP).
The IT System Administrator- Tier II will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Lisle, IL where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career. The career paths from our IT System Administrator- Tier II role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
IT System Administrator- Tier II (MSP/CSP) Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Proactive network and server maintenance.
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 1-2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure, O365, VoiP telephony
IT System Administrator- Tier II (MSP/CSP)- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Minimum 1 year working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED***
- Connectwise experience preferred.
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
IT System Administrator- Tier II (MSP/CSP) Benefits:
- Salary $55,000-$70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Professional masseuse onsite!!
- Frequent team events and company outings
- Collaborative and family-style company culture
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.