IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP)
We are currently seeking a IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP).
IT IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP) will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Dallas where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career.
The career paths from our IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP) role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further!
IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP) Required Qualifications:
- ConnectWise experience a major plus
- Minimum of 2 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred
IT System Administrator Tier II (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary: $65,000 – $75,000
- 100% paid health premium (medical, dental, vision)
- Frequent company outings
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities available
- Frequent reviews and internal promotions
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.