IT System Administrator – Tier II (MSP)
IT System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) Overview:
Currently looking to bring on a System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) to join our 30 person IT Managed Services Provider located in Riverside, CA. We are supporting a vareity of small to medium sized businesses which allows the System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) to touch a wide variety of technologies. We have continued our organic growth throughout these hard times and are proud to have exceeded our yearly revenue goals. Employee growth is highly encouraged shown by our generous benefits, paid training, and certification reimbursement offered to all employees from day 1.
The System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) will split their time between taking escalated tickets via ConnectWise and working on infrastructure projects with Sr Engineers. The System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) will work with technologies such as O365, ConnectWise, Active Directory, Group Policy, Linux, firewalls, VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, etc.
The System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) is ideal for a technician with Managed Services experience who is ready to jump take the next step in their career!
IT System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) Requirements:
- Email migration experience (cloud to cloud, on-prem to cloud)
- Linux backend and Webhosting experience
- Windows Server experience
- Azure Infrastructure Experience
- Fortinet Experience
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks (routers/switches/firewalls) and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications under the supervision of a more senior engineer
IT System Administrator – Tier II (MSP) Benefits:
- 401K w/ 3% company match
- Reimbursement for Certification/Training
- PTO & Paid Holidays
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.