IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure)
We are a leading technology provider located in Sterling, VA servicing clients since 1999. We deliver superior IT services to clients throughout the DMV. We work with clients in a variety industries and tailor solutions to fit their exact needs. Our services include Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, IT Consulting, VOIP Solutions and much more.
As an IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure), you’ll be a point of escalation on a team, utilizing a high level of technical expertise in provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. In the IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure) role, you’ll work directly with clients and team members, participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This environment is very fast-paced, and constantly evolving, so previous MSP or CSP experience is a must.
IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure) Technical Experience:
- Experience with Server 2012, 2016, 2019 (setup and configuration)
- O365 administration and migrations
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting Skills
- Hyper-V and VMWare Environments
- Networking Experience with Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Cisco, Meraki, Sonic Wall, Barracuda
- Desktop support with Windows OS’s
- Backup Technologies
- End-Point Security Technologies
- Basic Network Troubleshooting Skills with LAN, WAN and Internet Connectivity
IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure) General Experience:
- 2+ years in the IT industry
- At least 1 year of MSP or CSP experience
IT System Administrator (Windows/Azure) Salary + Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000 (dependent on experience)
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with 3% Match
- 15 days Paid time off
- Certification Reimbursement
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.