IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP)
We are a currently seeking a IT System Administrator- Windows Server to join a successful managed service provider specializing in the finance and investment fund industry. Join a “white glove” managed service provider that has an entrepreneurial feel and values “free reign” and the ability to volunteer their time to pick up newer technologies, play in their computer lab, and volunteer on projects. The ideal IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP) will value collaboration, growth, and an aptitude for problem solving.
The IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP) needs a proven track record of working at various client sites establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems by implementing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting. Exceptional organization and presentation skills is a plus and the IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP) must be able to work in a highly visible, fast paced environments.
IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP) Core Responsibilities:
- Support of Cloud products: (Office 365, Dropbox, SharePoint / OneDrive, Azure, AWS).
- End User Support / Desktop Support: (Microsoft Windows 10, deployment of home networks).
- Support of Multifactor / SSO / MDM Products: (Duo, RSA, Okta, Intune, AirWatch, MobileIron).
- Experience with Connectwise/Kaseya (Plus)
- Basic understanding and Support of Storage and Virtualization platforms: (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Basic understanding of networking: (TCP/IP, LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Server Platforms as well as Active Directory/Group Policy.
- Support Jr. level techs on various support projects.
IT System Administrator- Windows Server (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- Salary $55,000-$70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Travel and cell phone reimbursement
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.