IT System Engineer “Jack of All Trades” (MSP)
IT System Engineer
We are a growing Managed Service Provider that encourages individual employee growth, collaboration, and a work hard play hard mentality. We currently have around 50 employees with a company culture that is best described as energetic, fun, and encouraging.
We are seeking a IT System Engineer to support clients in the Greater Chicago area. The IT System Engineer should have a diverse technical skill set with experience across cloud, networking, and system administration. The IT System Engineer will essentially serve as a “jack of all trades” constantly expanding their technical knowledge and mentoring junior technicians.
IT System Engineer “Jack of All Trades” Qualifications:
- 5+ years of helpdesk technician/network administration
- 5+ years hands on experience with Windows Servers, O365
- Experience with Azure
- Hyper-V and VMware experience
- ConnectWise/ConnectWise Automate or Manage preferred
- Working knowledge of network security technologies such as WatchGuard, Sonicwall, or Cisco firewalls.
IT System Engineer “Jack of All Trades” Benefits include:
- Salary range: $80,000-$100,000
- 100% paid for health care
- 401K with company match
- Certification reimbursements
- Unlimited PTO
Des Plaines, IL
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.