IT System Engineer
IT System Engineer:
We are and have been an information Technology Service Provider for the past 28 years. Our primary focus is providing quality IT services to our valued customers. We provide a wide scale of IT Service solutions.
The position we seek to fill is that of an IT System Engineer. The primary focus of the IT System Engineer will be working on high level IT projects as well as assisting other team members as needed. The IT System Engineer will be the highest escalation on the Projects team, capable of taking on the most complex projects with a “buck-stops-here” attitude.
*** Only considering applicants with previous MSP or CSP experience ***
IT System Engineer Requirements:
- Monitor and manage various network infrastructures including firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Manage and maintain server, storage, and virtual infrastructure (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Assume a leadership role within and established team of engineers.
- Provide escalation support for a variety of client environments and technologies
- Advanced experience with Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Advanced experience with Windows Server, Exchange and Office 365
- Advanced experience in building and configuring servers/security appliances (SANs/Clustering)
- Experience managing the integration of advanced technologies into client environments.
IT System Engineer Salary + Benefits:
- $90,000 – $100,000
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with 3% match
- End of Year Bonus
$90,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.