IT System/Network Administrator (MSP)

Location: New York, NY / Salary: $80,000 - $100,000

IT System/Network Administrator (MSP)

IT System/Network Administrator (MSP)

Join a growing and stable Managed Service Provider specializing in computer, network, and server support to SMB’s in the NJ and NYC area. For 30+ years, this MSP fosters a family-like company culture and invests back into their employees which is apparent by added benefits such as Paid Certifications and regular bonus incentives.

We have an opportunity available for an IT System/Network Administrator (MSP). The IT System/Network Administrator (MSP) will spend 85% of their time designing solutions and providing remote Cloud migrations. The other 15% of your time out visiting clients to uncover deficiencies and recommend solutions while also providing proactive support in a highly consultative capacity.

***Must have at least 1 year of experience working for a Managed Service Provider***

IT System/Network Administrator (MSP) Skills and Experience:

  • Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure)
  • Expert Knowledge of Layer 2/3 switching and routing (Cisco).
  • Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, VDI.
  • Concepts, configuration and troubleshooting of Firewalls (SonicWall).
  • Strong knowledge of networking principles: TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN and firewall technologies.
  • Knowledge of network security protocols: SSL, SSL VPN, IDS and IPS.
  • Capability in multi-tasking several ongoing projects
  • Ability to work autonomously
  • 1+ Years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED**

IT System/Network Administrator (MSP) Benefits:

  • Salary $80,000 – $100,000 (dependent on experience)
  • Health/Dental/Vision insurance
  • Paid certifications (training and tests) + salary bonus option upon completion
  • Generous PTO + Sick + Holidays
  • 401k + Company Match

Opportunity Location

New York, NY

Proposed Salary

$80,000 - $100,000

Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Tagged: #MH333

Apply For This Opening

Location: New York, NY

Proposed Salary: $80,000 - $100,000

Apply For This Opening

Apply To Bowman Williams