IT System & Network Engineer – IaaS/MSP
We are seeking a IT System & Network Engineer that has experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) or IT Services firm. Knowledge of SMB technology is highly desired and will be compensated competitively. This is primarily a projects/deployments role, but some reactive support will be required.
This is best characterized as a Tier II-III role that offers quick advancement, bonuses with a flexible career path into Management, Consulting, Team Lead/Coaching/Training, Network Engineering or Project Management. The IT System & Network Engineer will be part of a fast growing Cloud/MSP located in Short Hills, NJ.
Office environment is intensely collaborative and will have you working with bleeding edge technologies from Cisco and allow you to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
IT System & Network Engineer – IaaS/MSP Requirements:
- Experience completing deployments and migrations of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 autonomously or in a team
- Migrations of Office 365 and Exchange
- Migrations and P2V: VMware and Hyper-V, some knowledge of public cloud like AWS and Azure
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP), Outsourced IT company, or other IT Consulting Services – is REQUIRED
- Provide tier II and tier III support for Windows and Cisco external clients
- Several years of experience working in project-based environments and/or reporting to Project Managers
- Experience with network configurations/troubleshooting (routing, switching)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XM, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems.
- Experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, IPv6, WAN routing.
- Experience with network capacity planning/security principles and general network management.
IT System & Network Engineer – IaaS/MSP Benefits:
- Salary $65,000-$75,000
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Family-like company culture
Short Hills, NJ
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-SB1, ,#SB222