IT System & Network Engineer (MSP)

Location: Plano, TX / Salary: $70,000-$90,000

IT System & Network Engineer (MSP)

IT System & Network Engineer (MSP)

We are seeking a IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) to join a growing cloud and managed service provider that has been around for 25 years.
The IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) will be joining an MSP that is always striving to stay at the forefront of innovation and values customer service.

The ideal IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) should be a self-starter and jack of all trades tech that is always seeking to expand their technical knowledge in cloud, networking and systems. The IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) will be spending about 30% of their time on networking and the other 70% of their time on system support.

IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) Requirements:

  • Intermediate to Advanced on Networking hardware, software, and devices for layers 1, 2, and 3* – (Required, no flexibility)
  • Advanced on Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2008-2019)
  • AD, DHCP, GPO, Print Management
  • Experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
  • Advanced on Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems (XP to Windows 10)
  • Experience with PowerShell
  • Knowledge and experience providing implementation/migration project planning, configuring, and supporting Microsoft cloud technology: Azure (IaaS), Azure AD, Microsoft 365 project
  • 3+ years of MSP experience REQUIRED
  • Experience with router, switch, vNET (cloud) networking/IP routing knowledge including VLANs, VPNs
  • Server OS and associated technologies’ project management, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting (Windows 2019, 2016, 2012/R2, 2008, 2003, MS Exchange, Office365, AD, security)
  • Strong virtualization with VMware/vCenter and Hyper-V

IT System & Network Engineer (MSP) Benefits:

  • Salary $70,000-$90,000
  • Health, Dental, Vision
  • Generous PTO/Paid holidays
  • 401k + 5% match
  • Regular company outings/ events

Opportunity Location

Plano, TX

Proposed Salary


Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Tagged: #SB222

Apply For This Opening

Location: Plano, TX

Proposed Salary: $70,000-$90,000

Published: March 14, 2023

Job ID: BW9459

Apply For This Opening

Apply To Bowman Williams