IT Systems Administrator Desired Skills:
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for onboarding new clients, providing new SMB clients with project deployments and migrations to Cloud technologies while overseeing 8-12 projects at a time (mixed bag of large/small vs. simple/complex, naturally we’ll ease you into managing projects depending on skills and experience).
- Virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware and performing P2Vs
- Experience in network and firewalls (Cisco is a plus, but primarily working off Cisco templates or installing SonicWall devices)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems: Windows R2, VMware/vSphere, O365 migtations/deployments
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2003 to Server 2008 and/or 2010.
- Hybrid Cloud and on-prem IT support for SMBs
- Project management experience and onboarding of new clients