IT Systems Administrator – Deployments & Managed Services
We are seeking an IT Systems Administrator – Tier II/III Engineer to join the Managed Services team to onboard new small to mid-size companies to the Cloud.
The IT Systems Admin (Windows/VMware) will be spending 10% – 25% of their time visiting local SMB client sites to perform network assessments, provide hands on IT migration and deployment of servers and networks, provide project manage to ensure the smooth transition of the new client to the Cloud. The other percentage of time is spent in the Irvine, CA office.
Ranked by the MSPmentor as a Top 250 Cloud Provider in the U.S.
100% health benefits coverage, 401(k) match and profit sharing opportunities.
IT Systems Administrator Desired Skills:
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for onboarding new clients, providing new SMB clients with project deployments and migrations to Cloud technologies while overseeing 8-12 projects at a time (mixed bag of large/small vs. simple/complex, naturally we’ll ease you into managing projects depending on skills and experience).
- Knowledge of Exchange (Azure, O365 is a plus), Active Directory, DNS, Virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware and performing P2Vs
- Experience in network and firewalls (Cisco is a plus, but primarily working off Cisco templates or installing SonicWall devices)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems: Windows R2, VMware/vSphere, O365 migtations/deployments
- Migration experience / Hybrid Cloud and on-prem
- Project management experience and onboarding of new clients
Perks: Profit sharing, work from home opportunities and regular training + Certification bonuses.
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.