IT Systems Administrator (Tier II) “Jack of all Trades”
IT Systems Administrator (Tier II)
We are a Cloud and Managed Service Provider supporting a wide range of clients from small to large businesses. We pride ourselves on innovation, superb customer service, and being a one stop shop for everything IT. Our services include networking, cloud computing, it consultation, project engineering, cyber security and helpdesk support.
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a tenacious, humble IT Systems Administrator (Tier II). The IT Systems Administrator (Tier II) will support Windows Servers, O365 administration, configuring/maintaining servers via Hyper-V, and cloud computing (Azure/AWS). The ideal IT Systems Administrator (Tier II) will have O365 migration experience and considers themselves a “jack of all trades”.
IT Systems Administrator (Tier II) Requirements:
- Server OS and associated technologies – (Server 2008 +, Exchange 2010+, PowerShell, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.)
- Strong understanding of DNS and how it affects network and servers
- Office 365 migration, troubleshooting and setup
- 2+ years working for a Managed Service Provider Required***
- Next Generation Firewall (UTM) support and configuration (Sophos, Palo Alto, Fortinet, or SonicWall, preferred.)
- Switch installation, configuration and troubleshooting with VLAN configuration.
- Strong organizational and communications skills with project management capabilities.
- Customer-centric and ambitious
IT Systems Administrator (Tier II) Benefits include:
- Salary $60,000-$80,000 + yearly bonus
- Health coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Frequent training opportunities
- Certification reimbursements
- Team activities and regular team lunch outings
- Mileage reimbursements
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Plano, TX
Proposed Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Published: May 24, 2023
Job ID: BW1707