Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP
We are currently seeking an IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP candidate to be part of a growing MSP. The System IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP will provide day-to-day support to clients implementing projects and deploying new technologies. IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP will be responsible for modernizing infrastructures, accessing, and building out networks, and support escalated support.
CANDIDATES POSSESSING EXPERIENCE working for IT Managed Service Provider and working with ConnectWise and VMware are HIGHLY encouraged to apply.
IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP Experience:
- Troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2016-2019
- Superior troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- VMware and/or Hyper-V experience
- ConnectWise experience
- Implementing network software and hardware upgrades (Cisco Meraki; SonicWall)
- Support end-users in a help desk and on-site environment, resolving hardware/software issues
- Configure servers and other key components in Azure
- Azure administration and support
- MS Office 365 administration with domain synchronization
- Configuring and managing firewalls, switches, WAPs, VPNs, and other network appliances
IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP Benefits:
- Salary $50k – $75k
- Medical/ Dental/ Life Insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Certification Reimbursement
*Actual salary of IT Systems Engineer Tier 2 – MSP to commensurate with experience*
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.