IT Systems & Network Engineer (MSP)
We are currently seeking a IT Systems & Network Engineer. To be considered, you’ll need 2+ years working at a Managed Service Provider.
The IT Systems & Network Engineer will be part of a Cloud Services company that exclusively focuses on the SMB market. The IT Systems & Network Engineer will support a growing cloud services and external network systems for SMB clients in the Greater Dallas area.
The IT Systems and Network Engineer will be joining a stable “family style” work environment with a focus on employee advancement and innovation. This is a fantastic company to accelerate your technical knowledge and grow as an IT Professional.
**Candidates with Managed Services or small to mid-sized business technology support experience, are strongly encouraged to apply**
IT Systems & Network Engineer (MSP) Job Requirements Include:
- Experience with an RMM/PSA tool (we use ConnectWise)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing Escalation support for both Help Desk Technicians and Jr System Administrators, and assist in their training and education
- Experience in Tier II, administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based corporate networks
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience: Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016 and performing P2V migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
IT Systems & Network Engineer (MSP) Benefits:
- 100% employee paid health coverage
- Salary $75,000-$85,000 + annual bonus
- Continued training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with over 300 technologies
- Family oriented, fun company culture
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.