IT Systems & Network Project Engineer- (Windows & Cloud)
We are seeking a IT Systems & Network Project Engineer to join the Managed Services Team in Hyattsville, MD.
The IT Systems & Network Project Engineer will be compensated with a high base salary, bonuses and quality of life, which is very important to the health and happiness of the teams and management. So join a 12 year IT firm that provides Network Management, Managed Services, Cloud and Hosted Solutions for the SMB Market in MD. You’ll be joining a company that has grown from 5 to 60+ employees in the last eight years, well run operations and procedures and great benefits which has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country in 2012.
You will receive 4-6 new Certifications in your first 24 months. This includes class room training, flying around the country to attend learning sessions and working in our real-world lab in the office.
We are seeking a IT Systems & Network Project Engineer with Microsoft System Engineer/Administration experience to fill a new position traveling 25% of the time to client sites to deliver Windows, Network and Virtualization (Vmware/Citrix/Azure) solutions to SMB companies located in and around Hyattsville, MD. The ideal Project Engineers must have experience supporting small to medium-sized Windows environments, working with Windows, O365/Exchange, VMware (Citrix is a plus).
IT Systems & Network Project Engineer- (Windows & Cloud) for Managed Services Provider.
Deploy, consult and handle autonomous installations across IT solutions for clients throughout the greater D.C market: Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps taken to diagnose and resolve it, in writing
- Working collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment is critical to this role
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exchange 365 or Server
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013, Citrix
- CCNA and MCSA is strongly preferred but not required
- $70,000- $90,000 (depending on experience)
- Premium medical, dental, vision
- 401k + match
- Certification reimbursement after 6 months
- Free lunch every other Friday
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.