IT Tier II Helpdesk Support- Field/MSP
Join one of the fastest growing Cloud Service Providers in Aurora, IL!
We are in need of a IT Tier II Helpdesk Support- Field/MSP to handle escalations on the service desk, as well as occasional project work (virtual/cloud/email migrations).
The engineer will be responsible for handling: workstations, network configurations/troubleshooting (primarily SonicWall/Cisco products), as well as all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
1+ years working for a Managed Services Provider (multiple clients concurrently) is a requirement.
IT Tier II Helpdesk Support- Field/MSP Responsibilities:
- Provide support for Office 365, administration and migrations
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts
- Provide Tier 2+ desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
- Azure experience a plus
IT Tier II Helpdesk Support- Field/MSP Benefits:
- Salary $55,000-$65,000
- 3 weeks PTO + 9 holidays
- quarterly team outings
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.