IT Tier II System Administrator- MSP/Windows
We are currently seeking a IT Tier II System Administrator- MSP.
The IT Tier II System Administrator- MSP will be a permanent, full time employee for an IT Hybrid Cloud Solutions company that concentrates on providing Cloud services and solutions. This position will have you working on client sites for the majority of the time and expose you to the latest and greatest technologies from companies like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Citrix. The IT Tier II System Administrator is an ideal role for anyone looking to gain more exposure to back-end systems administration and work their way up into a System Engineer.
***Candidate’s with 1-3+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider are encouraged to apply.
IT Tier II System Administrator- MSP/Windows Requirements:
- 2+ years of hands on Windows desktop or systems support experience is required
- SonicWall, Meraki or Cisco experience configuring and installing and troubleshooting, CLI experience is a huge plus, but not required.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008+ (experience with Server 2012/2016 highly sought after)
- Experience with Active Directory (add/delete users, group policies)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange versions 2007/2010/2016 (hosted O365/ Exchange highly sought after)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- 100% paid for Health Benefits
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Certification Reimbursement
- Rapid advancement and regular reviews!
Oak Brook, IL
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.