IT Tier III System Engineer- Projects/IaaS
We are currently seeking a IT Tier III System Engineer to join our our team as a lead on our Projects Team located in our Manhattan, NY office.
You’d be joining a Managed and Cloud Service Provider with a heavy focus on IT Management, Cloud Services and Cyber Security. The IT Tier III System Engineer will spend the majority of their time on IT projects (migrations, cloud/virtualization deployments, modernization/upgrades, etc) and provide Tier III escalation support as needed.
Must have 3+ years of MSP experience to be considered***
IT Tier III System Engineer- Projects/IaaS Requirements/Technology
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment.
- 3+ years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED**
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows and implementing solutions
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Experience working with Connectwise and/or Kaseya a big plus
- P2V, V2V, O365 migration experience
- Designing/Implementing Project Plans
IT Tier III System Engineer- Projects/IaaS Benefits:
- $90,000 – $110,000
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Reimbursement for any travel (minimal travel required)
- Simple IRA + 3% Match
$90,000 to $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.