IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator
We are seeking a IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator to perform support to key accounts hosted in the Cloud.
You will be joining a cutting-edge IT company at the forefront of Cloud and Proactive Managed Services.
The IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator will be joining one of the premier Maryland-based IT Managed Services, Network Management companies, globally ranked by the MSPmentor as one of the fastest growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Providers in the world two years running. Qualified IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator candidates that have experience supporting multiple small to medium-sized businesses are encouraged to apply.
The IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator will work directly with Senior level System Engineers and Virtualization Engineers You’ll receive excellent on-the-job training, health benefits, 401(k) match, and paid overtime.
IT Windows Desktop Support & Junior System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
- Knowledge of Active Directory: support AD,manage Domain Controllers and member servers
- Manage Group Policy and User Account creation, security, and auditing
- Lock down user’s machines, deploy software, design logon/logoff scripts, Printer management
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Azure solutions
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
Silver Spring, MD
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.