IT Windows Remote Support- Desktop Level 2/3 (100% WORK FROM HOME)
We are seeking a IT Windows Remote Support- Desktop Level 2/3. The Windows Remote Support Technician will work on both Level 2 and Level 3 issues on the Service Desk as well as assist with projects. This is a full-time role that allows 100% work from home with excellent benefits and training.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Washington, D.C where employees partake in quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Senior Field Technician, Network Engineer and Project Management.
Training is provided!
***Must live in the D.C, Northern VA, or MD area
***Must have MSP experience
Training, Certifications, quarterly bonuses for the Server Implementation Team.
IT Windows Remote Support- Desktop Level 2/3 Responsibilities:
- Experience supporting Windows server 2012/2016, VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, SQL, Digium, and Azure
- Good grasp and working knowledge of acronyms like IP addresses, DNS, and DHCP
- ipconfig is your best friend… not really, but you know what we mean
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (Active Directory, OU and GP management)
- O365 support & migrations
- Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry is a must!!!!
- LabTech/ConnectWise experience
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- VMware 5+
- Microsoft Azure is a plus!
IT Windows Remote Support- Desktop Level 2/3 Benefits:
- Salary: $55,000-$75,000 + competitive bonus structure
- 100% work from home opportunity
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k+ company match
- Certification reimbursement
- Quick advancement opportunities
- Friendly, family-oriented company environment
- Frequent company outings
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.