IT Windows System Admin TIER II – MSP
We are currently seeking a IT Windows System Admin TIER II to join a well Established Managed Service Provider based out of Washington D.C.
The IT Windows System Admin TIER II – MSP will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers where employees partake in continual training and regular reviews to fast track your career. The career paths from our IT Windows System Admin TIER II role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further!!
The IT System Administrator Tier II will be responsible for maintaining systems, monitoring alerts, and supporting Virtualization, Cloud, and Windows technologies. This position will be a mixed bag between reactive support and proactive support.
IT Windows System Admin TIER II – MSP Requirements:
- 4+ Years of MSP experience REQUIRED
- Experience with ConnectWise Automate/Manage a plus!
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware ESX or ESXi)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365
- Experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
IT Windows System Admin TIER II – MSP Benefits
- Salary $55,000 – $70,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Certification Reimbursement
- Profit sharing
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.