IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP
We are looking for a IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP to join a fast growing MSP in Dallas, TX. We provide a variety of technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses including managed IT services, project management, managed cloud services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and web and application development. If it has an on/off switch, we manage it for our customers.
The IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP will maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and network infrastructures. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The ideal IT windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, communicate effectively and make sure client technology infrastructures runs smoothly and efficiently.
IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP:
- Configure and install various computer and Windows servers
- Migrate O365 & G-Suite
- Configure servers in AXW/Azure
- SharePoint troubleshooting
- Virtualization via Hyper-V or VMware
- Install and maintain approved security tools, policies, and follow procedures to implement
- Design, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers
IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP Salary & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $90,000
- Benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance) – 401(k) plan with company match
- 15 days PTO + 5 Sick Days
- Excellent holiday/vacation
IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP is a Full Time W2 Opportunity
*Actual salary for IT Windows System Engineer – Level 2 MSP to commensurate with experience*
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.