Junior IT Network Engineer – Cloud
We are currently seeking a Junior IT Network Engineer able to service clients in both a remote IT support capacity and on client sites in Northern Philadelphia. This position is based on Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
The Junior IT Network Engineer will be part of the 14 person Cloud Support Team. The Junior IT Network Engineer will spend 20% of their time working in the field at client sites to configure new server installations and assist Senior Engineers implementing new server and virtualized (VMware) solutions. Additionally, 80% of the Junior Network Engineer’s time will be working alongside Senior Engineers on new cloud and network installations.
This is great exposure to Cloud security and high-level virtualization projects. Ideal candidates for the Junior Network Engineer position will possess 1+ years of working for an IT service provider or IT solutions company.
Windows Server 2012 R2 and Azure experience is preferred.
Requirements for the Junior IT Network Engineer:
- Administration experience of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Azure AD, Blob Storage, Cloud Security
- A solid understanding of Cloud and Hosting technology
- Windows/Microsoft product line, Windows Server, Active Directory and Group Policy and Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi and Hyper-V virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Routing and Switching
- Experience with a ticketing system like Connectwise and Labtech a big plus.
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.