Junior IT Network Engineer Field Technician
We are currently seeking a Junior IT Network Engineer able to service clients in the Field.
The IT Network Engineer will spend about 20% of their time working in the field at client sites, configuring new installations and assisting Senior Engineers with designing and implementing new solutions. The other 80% of your time will be spent working alongside Senior Cisco Engineers and VMware Engineers on new client projects and solutions in the office. This is great exposure to Server administration and virtualization projects. Ideal candidates for the Network Engineer position will possess 1+ years of IT Field Tech experience.
Windows Server experience is strongly preferred for the Network Engineer role.
Requirements for the Junior IT Network Engineer Field Technician:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.