Junior IT Systems Administrator- Windows Server (MSP)
Junior IT Systems Administrator
As one of the top growing I.T. services provider and consulting firms in Woodbridge, VA we are expanding the technical team to support clients throughout the DMV area. We are seeking a qualified Junior IT Systems Administrator that can operate in a hybrid role of Help Desk support and systems administration. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech who knows how to deliver support and is seeking more back-end systems administration work.
The Junior IT Systems Administrator position involves servicing and supporting users of computer networks in the 50-300 user range which utilize full Windows Server environments (both on-prem and virtual), Networking technologies, Security products, Data protection systems, Communications devices.
The Junior IT Systems Administrator will have career growth opportunities such as vCIO, Team Lead, Management, Systems Engineer. etc
Junior IT Systems Administrator Salary range is $50,000 – $60,000. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Junior IT Systems Administrator- Windows (MSP) Job Requirements:
– Analyze, administer and troubleshoot a wide variety of IT solutions, in conjunction with other Help Desk Technicians
– Experience configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies including but not limited to: Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
– Consultative, solutions-oriented experience
– Excellent communication skills & professional demeanor
– Familiarity with LAN/WAN/VoIP technologies
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop, server operating systems and applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server
– Knowledge of Cisco routers and VoIP communications
– Knowledge of security products such as Symantec security and data protection technologies
– Microsoft of Cisco certification is a plus
– ConnectWise and LabTech experience is a plus
Junior IT Systems Administrator Benefits:
– Base salary with bonus ($50,000-$60,000)
– Flexible work schedule
– Career development/technical training
– Certification testing reimbursement
– Medical/health insurance
– Car/mileage reimbursement.
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.