Junior Systems Administrator – Managed Service Provider
We are seeking a Junior Systems Administrator.
The Junior Systems Administrator will be a member of the Windows and Cloud Support Team. Primary responsibilities include visiting local client sites in the field to perform troubleshooting of Windows and VMware systems for key accounts located in the Northern Virginia area with main office in . You will be joining a fast growing industry-leading managed/cloud services company.
This position offers formal training and IT certification program, paid over-time and rapid advancement into Systems Engineering and Cloud Solutions.
Junior Systems Administrator Required skills:
- Experience in Tier II, administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based networks
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience: Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016, Exchange to O365, and performing P2V migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
This is a permanent full-time, salaried position, with health coverage and training/certification reimbursment.
$55,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.