Junior Systems Administrator – Managed Services
We are seeking a Junior Systems Administrator possessing 2+ years of experience working for an IT Services company, Managed Services Provider, Outsourced IT, Hosting or Cloud Service Provider.
This is a full-time position with a salary and benefits. Excellent training and Certification reimbursement provided.
Junior Desktop Administrator Description:
- Job Responsibilities
- As a Help Desk engineer, you will act as an escalation point from Tier 1 and 2
- Provide Post-implementation support – server, VMware, Citrix, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Hands-on support of virtualized systems (VMware and Citrix)..plus learning Azure (training provided!)
- Provide technical support for Windows Desktop (O365) and Server Operating Systems, hardware, software, virtualization and Cisco networking firewalls/switches
- Manage workflow in ConnectWise
- Build and deploy servers and networks. Manage them using LabTech or Kaseya
- Learning/Advancing Responsibilities:
- We are seeking motivated, driven, and curious people to join our rapidly advancing company
- Obtain VMware VCP, Cisco CCNA, Windows MCSE/MCSA, Citrix certifications within 18 months
- Work alongside two different project teams (Networking and Systems Support) to pick up new skills and learn from on-the-job training
- Must enjoy working in a team and play well with others
The Junior Desktop Admin will be performing two key functions:
1) Working in a 7 person team environment, providing Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support and Systems Administration, and…
2) Be a sponge! and advance as quickly as possible by working alongside Senior Networking & System Engineers to perform Virtualization (IaaS) Solutions.
Classroom training and certifications are strongly encouraged and paid for. During the first 18 months of employment you can obtain 6 certifications.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health, training, and retirement benefits.
White Plains, NY
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.