Junior Systems Administrator – Windows Server
Junior Systems Administrator
As one of the top growing I.T. services provider and consulting firms in Columbia, MD we are expanding the technical team to support clients in our flagship support program. We are seeking a qualified Junior Systems Administrator that can operate in a hybrid role of client-facing IT Consultant, tier 2 plus support and administration, and projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech who knows how to deliver support and projects to SMB clients.
The Junior Systems Administrator position involves servicing and supporting users of computer networks in the 50-300 user range which utilize full Windows Server environments (both on-prem and virtual), Networking technologies, Security products, Data protection systems, Communications devices. Approximately 80% of all services are performed remotely from the office and require no travel.
The Junior Systems Administrator will have career growth opportunities such as vCIO, Team Lead, Management, Systems Engineer. etc
Junior Systems Administrator Salary range is $55,000 – $65,000. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Junior Systems Administrator Job Requirements:
– Experience servicing and supporting SMB networks/products
– Management experience a plus
– Consultative, solutions-oriented experience
– Excellent communication skills & professional demeanor
– Familiarity with LAN/WAN/VoIP technologies
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop, server operating systems and applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server
– Knowledge of Cisco routers and VoIP communications
– Knowledge of security products such as Symantec security and data protection technologies
– Microsoft of Cisco certification is a plus
– ConnectWise and LabTech experience is a plus
Junior Systems Administrator Benefits:
– Base salary with bonus ($55,000-$65,000)
– Flexible work schedule
– Career development/technical training
– Certification testing reimbursement
– Medical/health insurance
– Car/mileage reimbursement.
*Actual salary compensation for Junior Systems Administrator to commensurate with experience*
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.