Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer
We are currently interviewing for a Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer.
The Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer will be joining one of Software Magazine’s top 500 global software and services suppliers, is a BusinessWeek ‘Hot Growth 50’ company, and is among Fortune Small Business magazine’s top 100 fastest growing companies. This company is looking for a Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer to join their growing team to provide senior level leadership to lower level technicians and also provide forward thinking solutions for their clients.
Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer responsibilities:
The Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer is responsible for architecting, designing, and installing Windows server solutions located within our clients hosted facilities. Qualified candidates will have in-depth knowledge of designing and managing Windows server solutions deployed in physical or virtual environments. The Microsoft Cloud and Hosting Engineer will work closely with other team members to deliver a 99.999% service for our customers.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and documentation of data center infrastructure hosting offerings
- Responsible for design and configuration of Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Failover Clustering
- Design and install of Intel based HP Proliant and Blade Systems
- Responsible for level 3 support of data center infrastructure
- Working with team of Engineers to analyze and design overall host offerings to achieve % 99.999 architecture with server virtualization, clustering, database, disaster recovery, and geographic redundancy
- At least 7years of Windows administration and 4 years of enterprise design
- At least 4 years of server virtualization
- Comfortable with Active Directory and Group Policy
- BS in computer related field or equivalent related work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.