Mid Level IT Technician (MSP)
Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) Overview:
For almost 40 years we have been helping businesses overcome their technology obstacles and grow their businesses. Our clients span across a multitude of industries ranging from small to enterprise sized. Our goal is to provide clients with top-tier service and a work environment that fosters growth and tenure. We offer full benefits (health, dental, vision), 401(k) with match, pay for certification trainings, and reimburse certifications with no limit!
We are seeking a Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) with previous experience working in a Managed Services environment. The Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) will work from home a few days a week, visit client sites as needed, as well as in our Reston office.
As a Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) you will resolve escalated tickets using ConnectWise and assist in projects. Successful Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) applicants will be comfortable supporting O365, Windows Server (2016 and newer), VMware or Hyper-V, Azure, and network administration.
Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) Requirements/Responsibilities:
- MSP experience is required
- Experience supporting issues related to: Servers, Laptops, Desktops, Networks, Software–COTS
- In depth working knowledge with a CRM (ConnectWise preferred)
- Proven track record supporting, O365, DNS, VPN, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Terminal Services, M365 and AD
- Windows Server 2016 or later certification
- Proficient with all Microsoft suite products
- Ability to create proper documentation for network configurations, procedures and policies
- Professional attitude and commitment to providing exceptional client service. Our culture places an emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Proof of Vaccination is Required
Mid Level IT Technician (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Paid Training for Certs and Certification Reimbursement (unlimited!)
- Mentoring + Ongoing Training
- Growth Opportunities—internal promotions are the company culture vs hiring outside folks (based off certs and experience)
- Partial Work From Home Schedule
New York, NY
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.